Prayer for the day

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Todays readings

Read this first.
http://prepareformass.wordpress.com/2009/11/02/thirty-second-sunday-in-ordinary-time/

All I need to say is that there is nothing that we can give the Lord that will ever match what He has given to us. For, everything we have has been given to us from Him. Everything!!! There is nothing you have that did not come from God. We hold back not wanting to fully give. We do this not just with money, but with our time, with our hearts in relationships, and with the gifts we share with the Church. May the Lord make you poor in spirit and you give of your poverty. God has given you everything you have with what little you have given Him. Imagine what you will receive when you give from your poverty, not your surplus.

Peace of the Lord be with you all,
Agape
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment