Prayer for the day

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Father Corapi

I have posted some video of Father Corapi to the site. I invite you to view the videos. Father Corapi is an inspiration and a great asset to the Catholic Church. His speeches are powerful. I am always humbled and inspired when I hear him. I have seen him speak once and that was an incredible experience. His bald head, powerful male voice only enhance the message. Enjoy, and be inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Hopeful to leave today for Park City.

May the peace of the Lord be with you all,

Agape,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment